4 de diciembre de 2008

rolota

What I do I say But I can't get far away Oh , I go back toA memory againWhat you want But you know that I'm aliveThen I'll go back to youDon't you know (what I) feel insideWhen you (come down) blueBut I do, I do, I doOh, I come back toThe one who calls my name outWhat you wantDon't you know that I can smileThen I go back to youAnd then you make (him go inside)Turn around and smile(No) they can't see through your eyeCould I fall into __ _ talk __ __ Come back down__ _ __ _ __ my mind Then (it) surrounds youDon't you know that I have st___When you (come down) blue But I do, I do, I doOh, I come back toThe one who calls my name outWhat you wantLet me know that I'm aliveThen I go back to youAnd then you make (him go inside) My Bloody Valentine What You Want lyric

No hay comentarios: